The key to legally and successfully reducing your tax liability is proper planning. We, here at James A. Tomolo, Jr. CPA go above and beyond tax compliance and pro-actively suggest tax saving techniques to maximize your income after taxes.
It is our utmost priority to increase our mastery of the complex tax codes, present tax laws, and most recent tax rules and regulations by attending frequent tax seminars in Massachusetts. We realize the more we know, the more we can help you save with the right tax planning. Careful consideration and tax planning, ahead of time, can keep much more money in your pocket than in Uncle Sam’s!
Typically, individuals and businesses we provide tax planning services for pay the least amount of taxes possible by law because we are continually seeking out the best ways possible to minimize our clients’ taxes throughout the entire year, and don’t put it off until the last minute just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Please Contact Us to find out more about our Tax Planning services.